WCMES Coronavirus Precautions
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, WCMES is making the following requests of our customer:
- Our office is closed to the public. However, the drive-through lanes are open.
- We have safe options for you to pay your bill without driving to the office. You can pay on-line, by toll-free telephone call, or by U.S. Mail from the comfort of your home. If you must pay at the office, you can pay at the drive-through or the night deposit. See the “Pay My Bill” tab above for details.
- If you need other assistance with your account, please call. We have instituted temporary measures to allow you to be able to conduct your business over the phone. If we need signatures, etc., we can prepare all your documents ahead of time and have you sign them at the drive-through to minimize your exposure.
- If you have a fever, runny nose, cough or shortness of breath, please do not come to the office in person. Call for special accommodations.
- We have suspended disconnecting for non-payment until further notice. We are suspending late fees until further notice. Due to technicalities with our billing contractor, the late fees will still show on your bill, but you will not be charged a late fee if you pay late. If you include the late fee in your payment, we will credit that amount toward your next month’s bill. Energy charges will continue to accrue. WE ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO CONTINUE TO MAKE PAYMENTS AS THEY ARE ABLE TO AVOID ACCUMULATING A LARGE BALANCE DUE WHEN DISCONNECTS ARE REINSTATED IN THE FUTURE.
Electrical Safety During a Storm:
Educate Children on Storm Hazards:
Food Safety During A Power Outage:
Stay Safe and
Report Your Outage to 731-587-9521