Weakley County Municipal Electric System

11181 Highway 22
Martin, Tennessee 38237

(731) 587-9521 | (800) 553-7409 | Fax (731) 587-2037


Complaint Resolution

At WCMES, we strive to provide service that exceeds your expectations.  If you have any issue which is not resolved, you may call our office and ask to speak with a supervisor or the General Manager.  If the issue remains unresolved, you may ask to be placed on the agenda to address the Board at its next monthly meeting.

If you feel your issue or complaint was not resolved by the Board, you may file a complaint with TVA, as TVA is the federal regulator of WCMES. 

There are three methods to file a complaint with TVA about WCMES service practice policies or rates:

            Online: Visit http://www.tva.com/complaintresolution

            E-mail: complaintresolution@tva.gov

            Phone: 1 (888) 289-8409